Policies: Buying, Warranty, Returns and Shipping
LMD does business on the web. I am very grateful for all the support I have received through the years. I recognized that some are very excited to be able to purchase products from my site. But I need to protect LMD. We respect to our Law Enforcement, LMD will not sell to minors.
- Prior to purchases please email me a copy of a valid ID, your full name, address, telephone number and email address.
- Please also know your local laws-LMD is not responsible for any violation on the part of the purchaser.
- LMD reserves the right not to sell to certain individuals.
Liong Mah Design Production Knives-Non CRKT
I strive to make available the best products. I am constantly trying to make them better. I do recognize that I am not perfect and stuff happens. Here at LMD, I spend countless hours on each design. And work with manufacturers, machine shops to be able to offer these products. Everything that I ship out has been inspected and pass my quality control and the quality controls of the shop. My products have a lot hand work into them. Some have used the term "Custom Quality" There will be differences between each one. I want you to enjoy my products from the moment you received them to when ever you decide to trade, sell or pass it along to your children, but there is only so much that I can cover under our warranty.
When you receive your order from me and find that my knife is not working correctly please contact me by sending an email describing the issue. Send the emails to: email@example.com
- Please do not take the knife apart-. All hardware are titanium. If you take the knife apart, you will strip the screws and in some cases mangle the torx heads.
- Do not alter the original design in any way-LMD warranty policy does not cover any damage caused by disassembly, abuse, misuse, loss, improper handling, alterations, accident, neglect, improper sharpening, abnormal wear and pocket carry. Repair or modifications performed by any source other than the manufacturer or LMD also unconditionally void the product's warranty.
- Repairs-If and when your product is in need to be look over, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you need hardware-they are available for a small fee + shipping. Sometimes the knife just needs to be clean. Sometimes it does need to be repaired. When I receive your knife, I will inspect it and discuss what needs to be done.We have to agree on the cost. There will be a wait time.
- If you are the original owner of a custom knife or hand made product-the custom maker will take care of any defects, this does not include wear and tear, misuse, abuse, or alteration of the product.
- If you are not the original owner of the custom knife or hand made product-the custom maker will still fix any defects but it is his discretion whether and how much he needs to charge for the repair.
When you receive your product and decide not to keep it-You can return it to me. You have to email me right away- email@example.com I will authorize you to ship it back. You have 3 days to ship. Please make sure that the product is protected whether that is in a padded case, bubble wrap. Make sure the package is seal properly. LMD is not responsible for damage or loss.
Please include a note with your full name, address, phone number, email address where we can reach you to address the issue for return.
When I receive the product I will inspect it. Your product have to be in NEW condition with no wear for a Refund less 10% restocking fee and shipping.
I will use USPS Priority Mail with tracking for my shipping. Unless you request another shipping service. There will be a difference in price.
We cannot be responsible for items that are shipped Internationally. We will use USPS for the shipment of these packages.